SIGMA BEAUTY 2-YEAR WARRANTY
If you purchased a Sigma Beauty brush, Sigma Spa® brush cleansing tool, Sigma Dry’n Shape® tower, Sigma Beauty brush storage or Practk® Palmat® from SigmaBeauty.com, Practk.com or any of our Authorized Retailers, and that beauty tool fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will, at our discretion, replace it. Refunds will not be issued for manufacturing defects. If the exact replacement product is not available, we will provide a similar product of comparable value. Stock available on SigmaBeauty.com or at retailers may not reflect the stock available for replacements. The warranty covers manufacturing defects up to 2 years after original purchase date, regardless of how many times it has been used. Sigma reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim request at our discretion.
BEFORE YOU MAKE A CLAIM – UNDERSTANDING HANDCRAFTED BRUSHES
All Sigma Beauty brushes are hand-crafted--no two will be identical. We’re proud of the artisan craftsmanship of our tools and expect some variation in the end products. This means small differences that are barely noticeable to the untrained eye.
Some slight bristle shedding when new is normal due to each brush being hand-made. However, washing and reshaping brushes before first use will prevent shedding during application.
We ship worldwide and work hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Though Sigma Beauty packages with great care, it is possible that products will move around as they travel. If you notice that your brush heads have become misshapen in transit, you can restore them to perfection by washing and reshaping them before the first use.
Practk™ brushes are not covered by our 2-year warranty.
Sigma Beauty firmly believes in the product we create, which is why we stand behind it with a free 2-year warranty – something extremely rare in the beauty industry. However, we know that beauty is tough and that your tools will experience wear and tear. Unfortunately, damage caused by regular use will not be covered by this warranty, including, but not limited to, faded or stained bristles and handles, scratched handles or ferrules, and rubbed-off logos or product names.
We will not replace misused or abused products, including, but not limited to, dented or crushed products. Sigma Beauty will not replace products that have not been properly cared for, including, but not limited to, excessive product build-up within brush bristles.
Please see our brush care instructions below*.
GWPs are not eligible for warranty.
Practk™ brushes and blenders are not covered by our 2-year warranty.
WARRANTY CLAIM REQUIREMENTS
If your Sigma Beauty product has failed due to manufacturing defect, we are here to help. Our Customer Service Team will happily assist you with each step. There are a few things will make it easier for us to process your warranty claim. Many producers attempt to duplicate Sigma Beauty’s products, so proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. Examples of proof of purchase include email confirmation invoice number from SigmaBeauty.com, or a physical receipt from the Sigma Beauty Flagship Boutique or an Authorized Retailer. We track replacements by invoice, and will replace the a manufacturing defect tool a maximum of 2 times.
Photo of defect is required. If defect cannot be detected via email, the item may be required to be mailed to Sigma Beauty Customer Service for inspection. Please wash brush before sending photo of defect, as product on brushes may hinder our ability to detect your claim.
*BRUSH CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- WET the bristles of your makeup brushes under warm water. Avoid unnecessarily wetting the ferrule and handle. This can damage and loosen the fibers and ferrule of the brush over time.
- WASH by adding a small amount of SigMagic® Brushampoo™ or cleaning solution to makeup brush bristles. Using the patented textures of your Sigma Spa® brush cleansing tool, swirl brush on the WASH texture to deep clean it. Sigma Spa® cleansing tools make brush cleaning faster and more efficient than using the palm of the hand to lather.
- RINSE by continuing to hold the brush downward, placing it under running water, and sweeping the brush back and forth on the RINSE texture on your Sigma Spa® cleansing tool. Repeat steps 2-3 until the water runs clear and brush is fully clean, utilizing the REFINE and REFINE PLUS textures of your cleansing tool.
- SQUEEZE brush bristles, gently, with your hand, microfiber towel or paper towel to remove excess water.
- DRY by placing brushes in a Sigma Dry’n Shape® tower to simultaneously, dry and reshape the brushes.