SIGMA BEAUTY 2-YEAR WARRANTY
If you purchased a Sigma Beauty brush, Sigma Spa® brush cleaning gadget, Sigma Dry’n Shape® Tower or Sigma Beauty brush storage from SigmaBeauty.com or any of our Authorized Retailers, and that beauty tool fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will, at our discretion, replace it. Refunds will not be issued for manufacturing defects. If the exact replacement product is not available, we will provide a similar product of comparable value. The warranty covers manufacturing defects up to two years after original purchase date, regardless of how many times it has been used. Sigma reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim request at our discretion.
BEFORE YOU MAKE A CLAIM – UNDERSTANDING HANDCRAFTED BRUSHES
All Sigma Beauty brushes are hand crafted; no two will be identical. We’re proud of the artisan craftsmanship of our tools and expect some variation in the end products. This means small differences that are barely noticeable to the untrained eye.
Some slight bristle shedding when new is normal due to each brush being handmade, however, washing and reshaping before first use will prevent shedding during application.
We ship worldwide and work hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Though Sigma Beauty packages with great care, it is possible that products will move around as they travel. If you notice that your brush heads have become misshapen in transit, washing and reshaping before first use will restore them to perfection.
Sigma Beauty firmly believes in the product we create, which is why we stand behind it with a warranty – something rare in the beauty industry. However, we know that beauty is tough and that your tools will experience wear and tear. Unfortunately, damage caused by regular use will not be covered by this warranty, including, but not limited to, faded or stained bristles and handles, scratched handles or ferrules, and rubbed-off logos or product names.
We will not replace misused or abused product, including, but not limited to, dented or crushed product. Sigma Beauty will not replace product that has not been properly cared for, including, but not limited to, excessive product buildup within brush bristles.
Please see our brush-care instructions below*.
WARRANTY CLAIM REQUIREMENTS
If your Sigma Beauty product has failed due to manufacturing defect, we are here to help. Our Customer Service Team will happily assist with each step. A few things will make it easier for us to process your warranty claim. Many producers attempt to duplicate Sigma Beauty’s products, so proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. Examples of proof of purchase include email confirmation invoice number from SigmaBeauty.com, or a physical receipt from the Sigma Beauty Flagship Boutique or an Authorized Retailer. We track replacements by invoice, and will replace the a manufacturing defect tool a maximum of two times.
Photo of defect is required. If defect cannot be detected via email, the item may be required to be mailed to Sigma Beauty Customer Service for inspection. Please wash brush before sending photo of defect, as product on brushes may hinder our ability to detect your claim.
*BRUSH CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- WET: Wet the bristles of your makeup brushes under warm water. Avoid unnecessarily wetting the ferrule and handle. This can damage and loosen the fibers and ferrule of the brush over time.
- WASH: Add a small amount of SigMagic™ Brushampoo™ or cleaning solution to makeup brush bristles. Using the patented textures of your Sigma Spa® brush cleaning tool, swirl brush on the WASH texture to deep clean the brush. Sigma Spa® gadgets make brush cleaning faster and more efficient than using the palm of the hand to lather.
- RINSE: Continue to hold the brush downward, place makeup brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the RINSE texture on your Sigma Spa® gadget. Repeat steps two through three until the water runs clear and brush is fully clean, utilizing the REFINE and REFINE PLUS textures of your gadget.
- SQUEEZE: Gently squeeze brush bristles with hand, microfiber towel or paper towel to remove excess water.
- DRY: Place makeup brushes in the Sigma Dry’n Shape® Tower to simultaneously, quickly dry and reshape the brush head. To air-dry brushes without a Sigma Dry’n Shape® Tower, simply lay your brushes flat on a towel.